Sunday, September 25, 2011

Boston

Boston
It was a very busy time of year for us, workwise. Therefore, you may be disappointed to learn... we got no pictures of Boston. Besides the place was a disaster as far as roads go. You may as well had driven a tank over the roads. The same goes for Virginia Beach... but I am getting ahead of myself. One of the places we did stop in was a nature preserve and the look off was at the top of this hill. There was a tiny parking lot there and we happened to get a spot off to the side. My perfect spot for parking is at the end of a lot or right beside a handicap zone. That way it is unlikely that someone with park, at least on one side of the bus. There ws quite a few people coming up to this look off point and a crowd quickly formed around our bus as I busied myself with the work of making our lunch. Tracey did the story telling as she likes that quite a bit I think. The crowds listened intently forgetting for the time being why they came there in the first place. The wonders and beauty of nature surrounded them, but everyone was enthralled by Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment