Monday, August 8, 2011

Ancaster / Dundas

You know you'd think we'd be better at this by now. The amount of times that we simply forget to pop out the camera and snap a photo is remarkable. We spent a week or so in my hometown of Dundas and visited with my Uncle and Aunt in Ancaster. My parents flew out from Vancouver Island and not a single photo snapped. What? Yes.. can you imagine.

We did discover that public libraries are a great place to hang out. High speed wi-fi service and quiet working conditions. We had a busy week of work and got a lot done. Parking in the shady parking lot during the heat of the recent warm spell in Ontario, was quite comfortable, and being able to stream high speed internet was very convenient.

We met up with my cousins for the first time in almost 15 years. That was very nice and had a chance to go out to see the horses that my cousin owns.

Heading off to Ottawa and Montreal next... and yes we'll have photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment