Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Update from Mark and Tracey


Dear Friends and Family,

Hello from Redding, CA! As many of you know Tracey and I have been traveling for some time now. We left Nanaimo in May of 2011 in our restored VW Bus, and after circumnavigating North America, from coast to coast to coast we have settled for a while in Redding.  Our long trip has been filled with adventure and blessings as we have met wonderful people and shared a moment in their lives. 

Our trip is not over. We are here at the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM). Things are really taking off this year and we have dedicated our time to helping people as well as keeping our design business going. We have worked with feeding homeless people here in California, and we have been invited to speak in Los Angeles recently over the New Years. Just a few weeks ago we received this email from a sweet lady we shared some time with...

Dear Tracey and Mark,

I trust you are being totally blessed these days, and learning more and more of God’s grace and love!   

Just a couple of updates in my life:  My book has been published, and as soon as I get my order, I will send you a copy.  Please send me your mailing address.  Thanks!  Thank you for your kind offer to advertise it on your website!  I really appreciate this so much!  The reality of the whole event hasn’t fully entered my comprehension, and I am truly humbled and amazed at God’s grace and favor in my life to trust me with this responsibility and privilege!

In regards to my health, and Tracey’s prayer for a creative miracle for my missing colon part, I went for a colonoscopy a couple of weeks ago, as a follow up of my surgery four years ago.  I wasn’t sedated, so was able to watch the whole procedure on the TV screen, as the little camera wandered through the tunnel towards the appendix.  I kept thinking “This colon looks as if it had never been used – sort of fresh and brand new.”   The nurse said to the doctor, “You certainly left plenty of colon in there.  It’s so long!”  I said, “I think it grew back!”  The ensuing silence was deafening!  And the report was just as I believed it would be – no abnormalities of any kind.  The doctor listed 7 or 8 things that could have been wrong, but there was no sign of any of them.  I praise God for complete healing, and restoration, and I thank you, Tracey, for praying and believing for this miracle.  What a blessing you both are!

With love, and thanksgiving, 
Eunice Porter, Calgary

We will be traveling this spring to Central America to participate in supporting groups down there that help the poor and homeless as well as working with Iris Ministries to rescue girls from life on the streets. This trip, through BSSM, ultimately reflects the vision of the Bethel Mission Trips Department.

Any help you can be to us on this trip would be so wonderful. Financial gifts may be made online at  https://missiontrips.ibethel.org. This gift is tax deductible and you will receive a statement at the end of the year for your tax records. If you wish your gift to be anonymous, please check the anonymous box.  

Thank you so much for being a part of our life!  Feel free to send us an email if you have a prayer request, testimony, or just to say “hi”. Look forward to hearing from you!  

I’ll keep you updated on what is going on in our life and would love to hear what's going in yours as well.  You can watch our blog at http://olivetreepublishing.blogspot.com/
or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/markandtracey.hutzler. Recently I have completed a intensive 5 year study to finish this publication as well... https://www.facebook.com/FullBibleTimeline?bookmark_t=page

No comments:

Post a Comment